This product is no longer in stock
The Oldham OLCT 20 wall-mountable gas detectors have been designed for both indoor and outdoor applications. The range caters for all detection requirements with a wide range of gases available, including flammable and toxic gases.
Resistant to corrosive agents and unaffected by poisons, the stainless steel detectors provide protection within numerous production and industrial environments. Classified IP 66, they are resistant to dust and water ingress.
The units provide extremely quick response times and complete reliability at an excellent price. They can be fitted onto a housing with a M25 or 3/4" NPT thread, with precalibrated sensors easily disconnected and calibrated outside of hazardous areas.
• Designed for indoor or outdoor monitoring
• Complete reliability
• SIL2 suitable for combustible gases and O2
• Can be fitted on a housing with a M25 or 3/4” NPT thread
• Stainless steel detector provides protection and resistance to corrosive agents
• The precalibrated sensors can be disconnected by turning the head of the unit
• CO/H2 null
• ATEX (1GD and 2GD)