This product is no longer in stock
When hazardous levels of toxic gases or oxygen threaten the safety of an unclassified area, the CTX 300 transmits data in record time and can satisfy the most demanding safety requirements. With a wide range of sensor options, it has the flexibility to protect many potentially hazardous environments.
The CTX 300 series provides; better performance, durability, high-level technology and heavy-duty use within an advanced design. Equipped with pre-calibrated sensors, display unit and adjustment devices, the transmitter can be easily maintained by a single person. Sensors integrating zero and sensitivity parameters are used so that maintenance is quick and safe.
• 4-20 mA output analogue transmitter with optional backlit display
• Plug-in and pre-calibrated sensors
• Available with electrochemical, infrared or semi-conductor sensors
• Detection of O2, CO2, toxic and refrigerant gases
• More than 30 different sensors are available for detection of most toxic gases in the industry
• Available in an infrared version for CO2
• EN14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring
• The CTX 300 is ideal for commercial or industrial applications in unclassified areas
• CO/H2 null
• GOST (safe area only)