This product is no longer in stock
The MX 32 gas detection controller is an analog and digital controller that continuously measures and controls gases in the atmosphere. It uses the same platform as the MX 43 which has already proven to be a very high performing and reliable controller.
The MX 32 manages both digital lines and analog channels and covers all needs for a wide variety of gas monitoring applications.
• One or two channels, up to four or eight detectors
• Manages both digital lines and analog channels and covers all needs for a wide variety of applications
• Manages Wheatstone bridge sensor inputs without the need of additional module
• Five programmable events per detector (one to three alarms, underscale, overscale) and fault event
• Two extra MOSFET outputs for driving the audible and visual alarms
• Front panel LEDs allow for a quick and basic overview of the installation and onboard alarm buzzer
• Easy to read large graphic and multi-language LCD back-lit display
• Up to eight detectors to be distributed on two lines for increased savings
• Smart keys make embedded menus easy to use
• EMC, according to EN 50270:15
• SIL1 capability according to EN 50271:10 (pending)