Intended for use in combination with the MX 16, MX 32 and MX 43 controller, the OLCT 10N provides a fast and accurate response.
All transmitter information is received by the controller in less than 1 second.
Non-intrusive operator interface requires only a simple magnetic wand and allows one man calibration without opening the enclosure.
- Digital transmitter without display
- Available with catalytic bead or electrochemical sensors
- Detects O2, combustible gas, and toxic gases
- Available for detection of O2, CO2, H2S, NH3, NO, NO2, Methane, Propane, Butane and Hydrogen
- For commercial and light industrial applications (laboratories, cooling rooms, hospitals, boiler rooms, waste water treatment plants, etc.)