29 Stephenson Road,
St. Ives, Cambs
Tel: +44 (0)1480 462142
Fax: +44 (0)1480 466032
Title: Sales Executive (O2 Business, Europe)
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Location: Cambridge Sensotec Ltd offices, St Ives, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
Salary: £ TBC pa + Company Bonus Scheme (after 12 months)
Reports to: Sales Group Manager
Summary of Position: The role of the Sales Executive is to be responsible for all sales related to Cambridge Sensotec Ltd.’s range of Rapidox O2 gas analysis equipment and services internationally. The Rapidox O2 range consists of the 1100, 2100, 3100, 5100, and 7100 O2 and multi-gas analysers and their numerous variants apart from the 6100 SF6 analyser.
Basic function: As the Sales Executive for Europe, you will be expected to expand the current O2 business across Europe. Your primary focus will be to drive sales across several manufacturing sectors including, UV Curing, Solder reflow oven manufacturers, 3D printing, additive manufacturing, Energy companies and University and research laboratories. To promote the Rapidox brand and increase profitably in line with sales targets as well as managing customer expectations through outstanding customer service.
The company is…
A well-established, privately-owned company providing a comprehensive range of gas analysis instruments and accessories for use in industrial processes, environmental monitoring, quality control and R&D environments. They are seeking to recruit an experienced, self-motivated sales professional to maximise the B2B sales across Europe and the Americas. Working out of our St Ives office but spending much of the time out in the field, you will have the opportunity to promote the range of analysers under the Rapidox brand name through several verticals. This job would suit an individual from an international sales background with experience of selling capital equipment, calibration or instrumentation in to a manufacturing setting.
The primary objectives are…
- Selling the complete range of equipment and services B2B
- Growing and improving distributor business
- To increase business profitably within agreed targets
- To identify and develop potential customers for future business growth
Day to day you will make a difference by…
- Planning and executing customer visits, evaluating requirements and providing equipment demonstrations
- Identification and management of distributors
- Attending industry trade shows, conferences and exhibitions
- Gathering competitor and market intelligence
- Assisting in preparation of and follow up on quotations presented to customers
- Assisting both existing and potential customers with technical and commercial queries
- Ensuring an excellent standard of after sales service is provided
- Reporting on sales activity, developing forecasts and business plans
The person we are looking for has….
- Proven sales experience, selling capital, electrical, or calibration equipment into a manufacturing setting
- A full UK driving licence. Confident to undergo regular travel abroad
- Excellent general computer skills including experience of CRM systems
- A good standard of presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a sociable and confident personality
- Confident communication and negotiation skills
- Professional appearance
- Determination, enthusiasm, and motivation to succeed
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Able to identify opportunities
Contact: Matthew Pilsbury, Sales Group Manager
Tel no. +44 (0)1480 462142
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.