29 Stephenson Road,
St. Ives, Cambs
Tel: +44 (0)1480 462142
Fax: +44 (0)1480 466032
Classification: Permanent – Full Time
Location: St Ives, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
The company is. . .
Dynascan, a wholly owned sub division of Cambridge Sensotec Ltd. Dynascan is a well-established, privately-owned organisation providing a comprehensive range of testing equipment for use within packaging seal integrity and leak detection systems. We are seeking to recruit an experienced, self-motivated, technical sales professional to maximise the B2B sales both UK and worldwide. Working out of our St Ives office but spending much of the time out in the field, you will have the opportunity to promote the business through several verticals. This role would suit an individual with experience selling process machinery into a manufacturing setting within FMCG or pharmaceuticals.
The primary objectives are. . .
- Selling the complete range of equipment and services B2B nationally and internationally.
- To increase business profitably within agreed targets.
- To identify and develop potential customers for future business growth.
Day to day you will make a difference by. . .
- Conducting research and provide market intelligence.
- Undertaking test reports and proposals, including the calculation of sales prices to achieve sales.
- To visit customers, evaluate requirements and provide equipment demonstrations.
- To assist in preparing of and follow up on quotations presented to customers.
- To assist both existing and potential customers with technically and commercial queries.
- Ensuring an excellent standard of after sales service is provided.
- The effective provision of sales data, including the timely recording of visit reports and analysis of sales performance against budget.
The person we are looking for has. . .
- Proven sales experience, selling capital or technical equipment.
- Technical Experience in manufacturing, but this is not essential.
- A full UK driving licence.
- Excellent general computer skills.
- A good standard of presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a sociable and confident personality.
- Confident communication skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Determination, enthusiasm, and motivation to succeed.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Able to identify opportunities.
Contact: Elaina Machin, Marketing Manager
Tel no. +44 (0)1480 462142
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.