The CTX 300 detector is designed to detect oxygen, toxic and refrigerant gases, and also uses a new sensor for CO2 detection over three different ranges: 0-5000 ppm, 0-5% vol. and 0-100% vol.
The CTX 300 transmits data in record time. With a wide range of sensor options, it has the flexibility to protect many potentially hazardous environments.
Maintaining the unit is easy with pre-calibrated sensors and an optional LCD display.
- Detects O2, CO2, toxic and refrigerant gases
- 4-20 mA output analog transmitter with optionally backlit display
- Plug-in and pre-calibrated sensors
- Available with electrochemical, infrared or semi-conductor sensors
- More than 30 different sensors are available to detect most toxic gases in the industry
- Available in an infrared version for CO2
- EN14624 compliant with regards to R134a monitoring