Designed for the detection of explosive gases, toxic gases or oxygen, this gas detector comes with a Wheatstone bridge output (OLC 100) or 4-20mA output (OLCT 100). Whatever your application Teledyne Gas and Flame Detection offers a solution: catalytic, electrochemical, semiconductor, or poison control version.Read More
ATEX approved, these detectors are available in explosion safe or intrinsically safe versions. In addition to this range the OLC/OLCT 100 offers an infrared sensor, which allows it to be used in more severe environmental conditions, where the presence of poisons could harm the use of a catalytic sensor.
SIL 2 certified according to EN 50402, the 100 series is very safe. As an example the Probability of Failure on Demand (PFD) of combustible versions is 1 out of 418 for the catalytic version and 1 out of 2857 for the infrared version.
- 4-20 mA analog transmitter without display
- SIL2 capability for LEL, O2, CO, H2S, NH3, CO2
- Detects combustible, toxic or refrigerant gases and O2
- Available with electrochemical, infrared or semi-conductor sensors
- Designed for industrial applications
- Available in explosion-proof or intrinsically safe versions, and stainless steel
- A high-temperature version allows operation up to 200°C