- Fast and accurate response, enhanced by internal pressure sensor
- Easy user calibration procedure (with appropriate calibration gas) for a longer lasting analyser
- Low maintenance and long life sensor expectancy – standards you would expect from a Rapidox product
- Two fully programmable alarm settings: high and low, open or closed relays for complete control
- Digital outputs and fully programmable analogue outputs
- Software package includes full control of the analyser, live graphing, and Excel compatible data-logging
- Operates on any worldwide mains voltage (90-260VAC) resulting in ease of use wherever you go
- Optional variable speed pump for more versatility
- Type K thermocouple input allows for independent temperature measurements
- Password protection feature
The Rapidox 3100 range includes precision single, dual and triple gas analysis instruments providing powerful functionality and rich features. Designed for process, research and development applications, this gas analyser has proven very popular with universities and research institutes worldwide.
Typical gas analysis configurations include a combination of oxygen and another gas. However, other compatible gas sensors arrangements can be specified. Measurable gases include O2, CO2, CO, H2, Cl2, N2O, H2O, CH4 to suit the application.
An internal pressure sensor compensates for small changes in gas pressure to ensure the readings remain stable. The flow of gas can be adjusted with the flow gauge/needle valve on the front panel. An optional powerful long-life pump draws a gas sample at a flow rate set by the user between 0-1 litres per minute. Alternatively the pump can be independently switched off and the unit operated under flowing gas conditions.
Standard features on all models include two fully programmable alarm circuits (volt free contacts), programmable analogue outputs (0-10V and 4-20mA), easy calibration (user selectable gases), RS232 / RS485 communications and complete data-logging software. Type K thermocouple input is included for independent temperature measurements up to 1250°C, with readings displayed and data logged simultaneously with the gas analysis.
Cambridge Sensotec offers a range of Rapidox servicing options. Regular gas analyser calibration significantly increases the measurement, reliability and repeatability of equipment. A full service is available via state-of-the-art automated stations, designed to calibrate Rapidox gas analysers accurately and efficiently.
|Temperate sensor||Type K thermocouple, range 0-1250oC, ±1oC|
|Sample connections||4mm ID / 6mm OD nipple type
Rectus or Swagelock
Front or rear positioning
|Warm-up time||3-5 minutes at 20°C|
|Voltage outputs||0-5V linear, user programmable|
|Current outputs||4-20mA linear, user programmable|
|Digital outputs|| RS232 (RS485 option available):
data streamed on demand
|Max gas temperature||40°C|
|Max gas inlet pressure||1 Bar gauge|
|Operating temperature||5°C to 35°C|
|Optional pump||0-1 litres per minute, user selectable.|
|Display||Single and dual gas analysers: 16 x 2 character (9mm) back-lit LCD
Triple gas analysers: 20 x 4 character (9mm) back-lit LCD
|Analyser dimensions||150mm(H) x 350mm(W) x 263mm(D)|
|Download the Rapidox 3100 Technical Specification|