- The Rapidox 3100 is available in a bench version or as a 19″ rack-mounted version
- Fast and accurate response, enhanced by internal pressure sensor
- Easy user calibration procedure (with appropriate calibration gas) for a longer-lasting analyser
- Low maintenance and long life sensor expectancy – standards expected from a Rapidox product
- Four fully programmable alarm settings: high and low, open or closed relays for complete control
- Digital outputs and fully programmable analogue outputs
- Software package includes full control of the analyser, live graphing & Excel compatible data-logging
- Operates on any worldwide mains voltage (90-260VAC) resulting in ease of use wherever you go
- Type K thermocouple input allows for independent temperature measurements
- Password protection feature
- Complies with EMC Directive 2004 / 108 / EC. UL/ETL Certification Number: UL-61010-1
Contact us to find out more about this product.
The Rapidox 3100 range includes precision single, dual and triple gas analysis instruments providing powerful functionality and extensive features. Designed for process, research and development applications, this gas analyser range has proven very popular with universities and research institutes worldwide.
Typical gas analysis configurations include a combination of oxygen and another gas. However, other compatible gas sensors arrangements can be specified. Measurable gases include oxygen (O2), carbon dioxide (CO2), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen (H2), moisture (H2O), ethylene (C2H2), chlorine (Cl2), methane (CH2), nitrous oxide (N2O), nitric oxide (NO), ammonia (NH2), sulfur dioxide (SO2) and ozone (O2) to suit the application.
The flow of test gas can be adjusted with the flow gauge/needle valve on the front panel. An optional powerful long-life pump draws a gas sample at a flow rate set by the user between 0-1 litres per minute. Alternatively, the pump can be independently switched off and the unit operated under flowing gas conditions.
Standard features on all models include four fully programmable alarm circuits (volt free contacts), programmable analogue outputs (0-10V and 4-20mA) for each sensor, easy calibration (user selectable gases), RS232 / RS485 / ModBus-RTU communications and complete data logging software. A type K thermocouple input and sensor are included for independent temperature measurements up to 1250°C, with readings displayed and data logged simultaneously with the gas analysis. Finally, the Rapidox 3100 Complies with EMC Directive 2004 / 108 / EC. UL/ETL Certification Number: UL-61010-1.
Please contact Cambridge Sensotec for further information or to discuss your requirements.
|Oxygen Sensor||10E-20ppm-30% zirconia sensor, ±1% accuracy|
|Other Gas Sensors||For other sensors, see the sensor matrix|
|Temperature Sensor||0-1250°C range Type K thermocouple, ±1°C accuracy|
|Max Gas Temperature||60°C|
|Ambient Operating Pressure||900mbar to 1100mbar absolute|
|Ambient Operating Temperature||5°C to 35°C|
|Warm-up Time||2-5 minutes at 20°C as standard|
|Supply Voltage||90-260 VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Voltage Outputs||0-10V linear, user-programmable|
|Current Outputs||4-20mA linear, user-programmable|
|Digital Outputs||RS232 (RS485 option available): ModBus-rtu protocol
data streamed on demand
|Sample Connections||4mm ID / 6mm OD nipple type
Rectus or Swagelock
|Display||Four line OLED display|
|Analyser Dimensions||150mm (H) x 350mm (W) x 263mm (D)
(bench mounted version)
132mm(H) x 482mm(W) x 365mm(D)
|Weight||5kg (bench-mounted version)
6.5kg (rack-mounted version)
|Pump Option||0-1 litres per minute, user selectable|
|Download the Rapidox 3100 Technical Specification|