- Specifically designed for biogas industries
- Full laboratory functionality within a truly portable field instrument – no feature sacrificed
- Housed within a heavy-duty IP66 case for extra protection and peace of mind
- 7” (180mm) full-colour touch screen interface with soft menu keys for a better user experience
- Permanent or sampling modes available are included and easy to apply
- All data is continuously logged and Excel compatible data can be downloaded via a USB memory stick
- Battery life in excess of 8 hours on a full charge (6 hours)
- Equipped with a thermal printer for on-site test results
- Weight of 7kg for ease of carrying around
- Fully programmable alarm settings for a complete monitoring solution
- Multi-language (Please contact for details)
- Password protection feature for extra security
Contact us to find out more about this product.
The Rapidox 5100 Biogas Analyser is a high specification and portable instrument designed for the analysis, control and monitoring of biogas produced from the anerobic digestion of organic materials.
The Rapidox 5100 Biogas Analyser can be used to measure the CH4, H2S, O2 and CO2 content of biogas produced in a digester in the following ways:
- at-line, by taking it directly from the digestor via insertion of the optional sampling probe accessory
- off-line, by putting a sample from the gas stream into the optional gas recovery bag accessory
- on-line, by taking sample-conditioned gas from an access point on the pipework using a self-sealing access gas point on the pipework.
A 7″ (180mm) full-colour touch screen interface with soft menu keys allows for easy operation in either permanent monitoring or sampling modes. All data is continuously logged for review and inspection and Excel compatible data can be downloaded via a USB memory stick. Also, housed within an heavy-duty IP66 case, this analyser makes for a truly portable field instrument with laboratory functionality.
Cambridge Sensotec offers a range of Rapidox servicing options. Regular gas analyser calibration significantly increases the measurement, reliability and repeatability of equipment. A full service is available via state-of-the-art automated stations, designed to calibrate Rapidox gas analysers accurately and efficiently.
|CH4 (methane)||0-100%, IR sensor (other ranges available)|
|CO2 (carbon monoxide)||0-100%, IR sensor (other ranges available)|
|O2 (oxygen)||0-30,% electrochemical sensor|
|H2S (hydrogen sulphide)||0-2000ppm or 0-10,000ppm / 0-1% (other ranges available)|
|Sample connections||4mm ID / 6mm OD Rectus style, closed coupled fittings|
|Warm-up time||3-4 minutes at 20°C|
|Measurement time||Approximately 2-4 minutes
(dependant on sensor configuration)
|Data output||Excel compatible data via USB memory stick|
|Data storage||4GB internal data storage allowing for approx. 1 year of continuous monitoring|
|Max inlet temperature||50°C|
|Max inlet pressure||10 bar gauge|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 40°C|
|Optional pump||0-1 litres per minute|
|Calibration||Zero and span calibration with two user-selectable gases|
|Battery life||In excess of 8 hours, 4-6-hour charge|
|Supply Voltage (charging)||90-260VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Display||7″ (180mm) full-colour LCD with touch screen operation|
|Printer||Thermal printer allows output of results on demand|
|Analyser dimensions||180mm(H) x 480mm(W) x 360mm(D)|
|Download the Rapidox 5100 Biogas Technical Specification|