- Modular design allows for bespoke sensor combination upon request
- Full laboratory functionality within a truly portable field instrument – no feature sacrificed
- Housed within a heavy-duty IP66 case for extra protection and peace of mind
- 7” (180mm) full-colour touch screen interface with soft menu keys for a better user experience
- Permanent or sampling modes available are included and easy to apply
- All data is continuously logged and Excel compatible data can be downloaded via a USB memory stick
- Battery life in excess of 8 hours on a full charge (6 hours)
- Equipped with a thermal printer for on-site test results
- Fully programmable alarm settings for a complete monitoring solution
- Multi-language (Please contact for details)
- Password protection feature for extra security
Contact us to find out more about this product.
The Rapidox 5100 Portable Gas Analyser is a high specification instrument designed for the analysis, control and monitoring of gas in a wide range of applications including; biogas analyser, syngas, anaerobic digestion and fermentation processes. Housed within an heavy-duty IP66 case, this analyser makes for a truly portable field instrument with laboratory functionality.
Up to six gases are simultaneously measured using a range of high precision gas sensors; each sensor is specially designed and calibrated to avoid any cross interference effects with the background process gas. Safety is ensured by the inclusion of flashback arrestors in the gas measuring circuit where required. Supporting syngas and biogas analysis, other measurable gases include amongst others: CO2, CO, H2O, O2, C2H4, SO2, CH4, H2 and H2S.
When configured for applications where the gases contain energy (e.g. Biogas, Syngas) the calorific value of the gas sample is determined using thermodynamic calculations and simultaneously logged and displayed on-screen.
An optional pump enables two modes of operations. For samples that are taken from a gas source at atmospheric pressure or below, the pump is activated to draw a sample through the analyser. Alternatively, the pump can be deactivated when sampling from a source at greater than atmospheric pressure, allowing the gas to flow through the analyser. Gas flow is regulated manually via a rotary knob on the fascia and displayed electronically on the screen.
A 7″ (180mm) full-colour touch screen interface with soft menu keys allows for easy operation in either permanent monitoring or sampling modes. All data is continuously logged for review and inspection and Excel compatible data can be downloaded via a USB memory stick.
Cambridge Sensotec offers a range of Rapidox servicing options. Regular gas analyser calibration significantly increases the measurement, reliability and repeatability of equipment. A full service is available via state-of-the-art automated stations, designed to calibrate Rapidox gas analysers accurately and efficiently.
|Sample connections||4mm ID / 6mm OD Rectus style, closed coupled fittings|
|Warm-up time||3-4 minutes at 20°C|
|Measurement time||Approximately 2-4 minutes
(dependant on sensor configuration)
|Data output||Excel compatible data via USB memory stick|
|Data storage||4GB internal data storage allowing for approx. 1 year of continuous monitoring|
|Max inlet temperature||50°C|
|Max inlet pressure||10 bar gauge|
|Operating temperature||-10°C to 40°C|
|Optional pump||0-1 litre per minute|
|Calibration||Zero and span calibration with two user-selectable gases|
|Battery life||In excess of 8 hours, 4-6-hour charge|
|Supply Voltage (charging)||90-260VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Display||7″ (180mm) full-colour LCD with touch screen operation|
|Printer||Thermal printer allows output of results on demand|
|Analyser dimensions||180mm(H) x 480mm(W) x 360mm(D)|
|Download the Rapidox 5100 Technical Specification|