Cambridge Sensotec is able to supply a wide range of complimentary accessories to enhance the use of our Rapidox gas analysers, including;
Please contact us if you require any further information.
Rapidox 2112 Multiplex
The Rapidox 2112 Multiplex System is designed for analysing multiple gas sampling sequentially using just one analyser. Available with 5, 10 or 15 independent gas inlet ports that are fed to a single gas outlet using a system of electronically controlled solenoid valves. Programmed and operated using the bespoke Rapidox software supplied with the 2112, the Rapidox Multiplex is intended for stand-alone applications. However, there is a manual override switch on the unit.
As software commands the system, the user has full control over the sampling time for each of the channels. If a channel is not required, then the time is set to zero. The software also synchronises with the Rapidox analyser so that the user can easily tell which channel is being sampled at any time. Labelling options and colour coding allow for each channel to be easily identified throughout the data-logging process.
Due to the manual facility, the Multiplex can be used with any other gas sampling system or gas process application that requires multiple sample points.
- 5, 10 or 15 channel multiplex sampling system
- Editable channel titles and colour coding enhance identification
- Provides users with full control over the sampling time of each channel
- Automatic control of gas sampling using bespoke Rapidox software
- RS232 communication (Serial to USB cable available)
- Manual override option for use without a PC
- Operates on any worldwide mains voltage (90-260VAC)
- LED indicators on the front panel
- Quick connect nipple fittings for 4mm ID / 6mm OD tubing (other fittings available)
- Compatible with any brand of gas analyser when operated manually
Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag
Designed to store up to 80 litres of gas, the Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag allows for many hours of testing before it requires emptying. Once the user has finished their assessment or the bag has become full, it can be returned to a recycling facility for correct disposal.
Self-sealing, industry standard couplings allow for the bag to be easily connected to the Rapidox gas analysers, to prevent the release of gas into the atmosphere. Additionally, the Rapidox Gas Recovery Bag can work in conjunction with any other gas analyser when fitted with the correct valve.
The bag is constructed from an extremely tough, heavy duty DP472 PU (712028) coated polyamide material. A safety blow off valve is incorporated, in addition to a clear pocket on the side for documents and a strong reinforced handle for transport.
- Allows for continuous, emission free gas sampling
- Large capacity provides storage for up to 80 litres of gas
- Constructed from heavy-duty DP472 PU (712028) coated polyamide material
- Safety valve fitted for over pressure relief
- Self-sealing, industry standard couplings fitted on gas inlet
- Extremely lightweight and easy to store
- Suited for use in remote locations
- Strong reinforced handle for ease of transport
- Fully compatible with the Rapidox range of gas analysers
- Ideal testing solution for environmentally harmful gases such as SF6