Cambridge Sensotec is able to supply a wide range of complimentary accessories to enhance the use of our Rapidox gas analysers, including;
Please contact us if you require any further information.
Rapidox 2112 Multiplex
The Rapidox 2112 Multiplex System is designed for analysing multiple gas sampling sequentially using just one analyser. Available with 5, 10 or 15 independent gas inlet ports that are fed to a single gas outlet using a system of electronically controlled solenoid valves. Programmed and operated using the bespoke Rapidox software supplied with the 2112, the Rapidox Multiplex is intended for stand-alone applications. However, there is a manual override switch on the unit.
As software commands the system, the user has full control over the sampling time for each of the channels. If a channel is not required, then the time is set to zero. The software also synchronises with the Rapidox analyser so that the user can easily tell which channel is being sampled at any time. Labelling options and colour coding allow for each channel to be easily identified throughout the data-logging process.
Due to the manual facility, the Multiplex can be used with any other gas sampling system or gas process application that requires multiple sample points.
- 5, 10 or 15 channel multiplex sampling system
- Editable channel titles and colour coding enhance identification
- Provides users with full control over the sampling time of each channel
- Automatic control of gas sampling using bespoke Rapidox software
- RS232 communication (Serial to USB cable available)
- Manual override option for use without a PC
- Operates on any worldwide mains voltage (90-260VAC)
- LED indicators on the front panel
- Quick connect nipple fittings for 4mm ID / 6mm OD tubing (other fittings available)
- Compatible with any brand of gas analyser when operated manually