Introducing the new Rapidox 1100Z
Cambridge Sensotec’s flagship Rapidox 1100Z oxygen gas analyser is relaunching in November 2018 with a new look, new features and fully upgraded software.
- Alarm relays now have a latching option to fall in line with standard equipment features.
- A new OLED screen which delivers improved visibility from every angle, with four lines of information displayed.
- The new Rapidox can be connected directly to a network and accessed remotely via a PC in the same network or over the internet, with the use of an Ethernet adaptor.
- An updated, superior zirconia planar sensor, providing faster and more accurate trace oxygen measurements.
- Modbus RTU is now installed as a standard communications protocol; ideal for when used in conjunction with a PLC or other external control systems.
- Enhanced calibration allows up to five separate test gases to be used instead of three. The calibration quality can also be gauged by the incorporation of a live R-squared function.
For more information, please contact our sales team by calling +44 (0)1480 462142 or emailing email@example.com. Alternatively, please use the LiveChat functionality on the website, where Cambridge Sensotec can provide real-time answers to enquiries.